Karen Noack Art is a small online business that have adopted the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information. To learn more about the GDPR, we encourage you to access the European General Data Protection Regulation at https://gdpr.eu/.
By using our Services, you consent to the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Information as outlined in this Policy. You may withdraw consent at any time in writing, however such withdrawal does not negate our right to process your data prior to your withdrawal.
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include names, addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers.
This Personal Information we collect is basic and serves the primary purpose of promoting, offering, and delivering art related goods and services to you. It is obtained in many ways including, but not limited to, correspondence by telephone, zoom and email, via my website www.karennoack.art [including contact form, and client form filled as part of your purchase process] from cookies, and from third parties.
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional material that may be relevant to you. And while we cannot guarantee website links or policy of authorized third parties, we want you to feel safe by disclosing that our main information exchange takes place with companies that are also complying with the GDPR:
This way, your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Personal/sensitive information will be used by us only:
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
- With your consent, or where required or authorized by law.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
- What these Technologies Are: “Cookies” are small data files placed on your computer or other device which record information. For example, a cookie could enable our Services to recognize your browser, while another cookie could store your account preferences and other information to help make our Services more customized. We may use two kinds of cookies, “session cookies” and “persistent cookies.” Session cookies normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or are deleted. “Web beacons” (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFS”) are pieces of code or pixels embedded in a web page or email to track engagement with and responses to emails, web pages or ads, or to access or communicate with cookies. “Tracking URLs” are special URLs that can be used to track engagement with and responses to emails or web pages.
- Opting-Out: Third-party providers may offer you a way to opt-out of receiving cookies from them by visiting their own websites. For example, you may opt-out of receiving ad-related cookies from Google through its Ad Settings. Take into account that if you delete cookies, install a new browser, or start using a new device, you may need to repeat the opt-out process. To opt out of receiving any marketing materials, please email us at email@example.com with the subject “Privacy”.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorized by law.
Access to your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions and identity confirmation. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.